Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baby Daddy Drama

Baby daddy drama. Is it possible to have a true friendship with baby daddy while also being in another relationship? If the intent is kept good and in the best interest of the child by both party's then a friendship can exist. Will the child (depending on age) understand what’s going on? there is a time and a place for everything so if the child is young it might be in his or her best interest to explain things to them when they are older. But in the meantime all that child should know or feel from everyone is love.

1 comment:

TINA said...

Baby Daddy Drama is exactly what I have. I even have this same title in my phone for my boys dad name, because he full of drama. I don't know if it is possible especially with my boys dad. He has such an attitude and is always asking me if he can have some!! YUCK! I haven't been with him in over 5 yrs. I think once he gets the hint that the answer is no and always be no-hopefully we can still try to get along.